Sunday, August 17, 2008

Flyabll withdrawls

We had almost 2 weeks off from flyball practice because of the Bishop tournament and Zeb was getting rather restless. Even frisbee wasn't enough to satisfy him. We had practice on Friday and he was so revved up for it. He's normally a very good tugger, but man he gave it 110%. Its wonderful to see how much he loves it. I have no doubts whatsoever that I have found the dogsport for him. I wish I had tried flyball sooner, but at least I got started while he's still young and has a lot of years of racing ahead of him. I've been missing flyball as well and I really enjoyed seeing my friends/teammates again and hearing about the tournament. I won't miss the next one. If all goes well, it will be Zeb's debut. I can't wait. For now, we've got work to do at practice.

No comments: